Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Offer code for CenturyLink Colorado Springs

I'm always looking for ways to help save my Colorado Springs real estate friends, family, and clients money. High-speed internet and cable tv are often significant bills for a household yet services that most families don't want to be without.
I've personally tried the two major services here in town for cable television and internet service, and I like aspects of each one. Depending on the area of town you live, some services or high-speeds may not be available to you. However, for the money, I like using CenturyLink. Even better, I'm able to provide my clients a discount by granting you free activation on internet or tv service. All you have to do is call CenturyLink at (719) 591-0540 and ask for offer 439586.
I hope this program that I've setup with CenturyLink will help you and your household save money.


No comments:

Post a Comment